I am pleased to introduce a new parter: Airmodels.net

728x90 - Popular Military Aircraft

Monday 7 October 2024

Hotel Review: Hotel Silver Cle @ Hyderabad

 Welcome to my Hotel Review in Hyderabad! 



Introduction 

When I did my booking at Hyderabad, I wanted to find a hotel at the heart of the city, a neighbourhood that I was able to walk around without safety issue. This hotel came into my mind when I was browsing through Booking.com. It looks decent and after my stay at this hotel, I certainly recommend it therefore I decided to do a review on this hotel. The room is comfortable with reasonable rates plus the location is not too far from the nearby metro station. So without further ado, let's begin this hotel review. 

A brief information of the hotel 

This is a 3-star hotel, located in the heart of Hitech city, one of the better neighbourhood in Hyderabad. This hotel has 20 rooms and offers 4 different types of room, Standard Double Room, Deluxe Double Room with Balcony, King Suite and Superior Twin Room. 

Location of the hotel 

The ride to the hotel on Uber takes around 45 minutes from the airport. 

The address to this hotel is Plot 6 & 8 Vittal Rao Nagar Gafoor Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.

The link to this address, click here.


The walk to the nearby metro station takes around 10 minutes. (Shown below) 


Let's check out the room! 

The check-in process was fast and smooth and I was fortunate to have my room upgraded. Once that was done, I made my way to my room on the 3rd room. After coming from a disappointing hotel in Bengaluru, I was keeping my fingers crossed on this one. I was not disappointed, do read on to find out more about this hotel. 

The passageway to the room 


Amenities/Facilities provided by the hotel 

- Restaurant 
- Parking lot 
- Complimentary WiFi 
- Fitness Centre (by 3rd party)

(For this Deluxe Double Room)

- Kitchen comes with high chair, Electric Kettle, Kichenware, microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. 
- Bathroom amenities 
- Ironing 
- Soundproofing walls 
- Flat-screen TV 
- Balcony 

This is the Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

Photos of the room 

The room is spacious with both the kitchen and bed available within few metres. 


The bed was comfortable and I was able to do some work on the sofa chair. The room wifi connection was good so overall it was a comfortable stay. 


The bathroom 


For one person, the space is more than adequate. 


The balcony with a couple of chairs outside. Unfortunately it was quite dusty outside so I didn't spend anytime over there. 


The opposite building was undergoing renovation. 


The view outside the hotel 


The entrance of the hotel 


The hotel has a restaurant which provides decent local food. 


This is the mutton briyani (below)


The buildings near the hotel (Photo was photographed from a nearby metro station)


The side view of the hotel 


A 3rd party fitness centre - complimentary for hotel guests


To get to the main road, you need walk through this little neighbourhood. 


To get back to the hotel, you need to pass through these apartments to access the road leading to the hotel. 


My ratings 

Location: 6/10
Hotel Staff: 7/10
Hotel Room Ambiance: 7/10
Cleanliness: 10/10
Bed Comfort: 8/10
Shower: 10/10
Value for $$: 9/10
Overall rating: 57/70
Percentage: 81%

Conclusion 

Overall, I find this hotel a comfortable place to stay. It may have taken me quite a while to search for a suitable hotel but I was glad to be a able to find a decent one which I wouldn't mind returning on my next trip back to this city. What I like about this place is the comfortable bed and the shower which provides strong pressure of water, making it a comfortable clean up after a long day outdoors. I find it important to have a comfortable room especially spending sometime outside. Coming back after a long day, it would be great to be able to relax and get cosy and at the same time, one doesn't need to spend a lot on the hotel room, that's one of the important factors in choosing a hotel. Location may not be the best but you can just booked yourself an Uber to get anywhere or spend some time walking to the metro station to take the train to your destination. Hyderabad is one of the more developed cities in India and I have been quite impressed with what I had seen so far. 

Thanks for reading! 
Charles 

No comments:

Post a Comment