Monday, 27 April 2015

Biography of Charles Ryan Teo (The Travelling Dreamliner)

Hi viewers, 

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for reading my blog. The initial purpose for this blog was to keep these memories for myself and perhaps a few friends can read them, so that's why some of the older posts are short, hope you don't mind them. Most of the aircraft photos are taken from airliners.net, jetphotos.net and planepictures.net as I don't have the time to photograph them due to work commitment. 

Flying is a passion and is probably the best hobby I have. Getting to know some nasty and arrogant aviation enthusiasts along the way has only make me more determined to help others. (I have to thank them for it, somehow) Gossiping and spreading rumour about each other is totally immature, don't you agree? I decided to leave the groups and do my own things. I cannot tell you enough how happy I am. Being inspired by the matured aviation enthusiasts and good friends, I am aiming even higher now - my goals. Being humble is the way to success, and that's my attitude towards others. 

I stick to this rule when flying, 80% Economy and 20% Business Class and above. Why? Since most of my flights are self-paid, I don't see why I should spend more to enjoy Business Class. Flying on Business Class on a regular basis is not necessary for me and would probably spoil me. Yes, you can use points to redeem flights but the problem is since I fly on different airlines from different alliances and some without alliance, I don't have many points and that's the disadvantage I am facing. No regrets at all though! 

Unless my trip is sponsored by an airline or someone, I would gladly fly happily on Economy Class, that's why most of my trip reports are based on them. Besides there is a need for more Economy Class reports especially for those who can't afford or prefer to pay for the lowest fare when travelling.

The beautiful photos on Airliners.net and Jetphotos deserve to be known to the general public, so hopefully the public would be more aware of this hobby and more people especially the younger ones picking up this hobby. If you have time, do drop by these websites to have a look at other great photos by the aviation enthusiasts. 

Finally, I like to thank Karl L. Swartz for his gcmap, the photographers for their beautiful photos, Flightradar24 and my friends for all their support!
                        

From the Traveling Dreaminer: Charles Ryan Teo (Based in Singapore) 

My contact: 

You can follow me on Facebooktwitter and instragram.

My email: charles787dreamliner@gmail.com 

Hope you enjoy my trip reports! 

Cheers,
Charles 


2 comments:

  1. Glad that you do most of your trip reviews on Economy class. I think that's the class most of the readers would be interested in and most useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. I try to keep it this way, besides there are a number of websites covering premium classes. Thanks for your feedback and have a Happy New Year!

      Delete