Wednesday 25 December 2019

Wishing Everyone A Merry 2019 Christmas!

Hi readers! 

I like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy 2020 New Year! (Pic: Quotespic)


As I haven't been feeling well for the past few days, I had no choice but to delay my upcoming blog post: Ethiopian Airlines. Stay tuned for that!

What is also coming up is a special trip report on an Asian Airline flown by my partner, will reveal that soon.

Meanwhile, hope all of you enjoy the end of the year 2019. 

I will eventually catch up with my blog posts and soon share my 2020 trips with you all.

Preview to my upcoming trip reports 

Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 787 Dreamliner's cabin Y class


The airline's DC-3 spotted near Addis Ababa Airport


The airline's Airbus A350 Economy Class Cabin


Route: SIN-ADD-LHR


Stay tuned! Have a good one! 

Charles 

No comments:

Post a Comment